Mango Banana Custard Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super creamy and dreamy banana mango custard which taste so delicious. This delicious dessert is perfect for this summer. Taste so yummy.
Fruit custard is one of my favourite desert. It is not only tasty but so healthy as well for kids on this summer days. Since you can hide lots of fruits in them. All these fruits topped with a delicious custard and had cold is simply wow.
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Custard Powder - 2 tblspn ( i used storebought vanilla flavour)
- Milk - 2 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 4 tblspn
- Banana - 1 cup chopped
- Mangoes - 1 cup peeled and chopped
- Cherries - as needed
- Start by making the custard, because it has to cool down.Take Custard powder in a bowl and add some of the milk. Mix well so no lumps are formed. Set aside. Take the remaining milk and sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to boil, add in the custard mix and keep cooking till it gets thick. Take it off the heat and add in vanilla. Mix well. Pour this into a bowl.Chill this in fridge till cold.
- When serving, take small bowl, spoon fruit over it and top with custard. then top with more fruits and custard. Top with a cherry.
- Chill for few hours in fridge.
- Serve cold.
1)First start by making the custard.
2)Take custard powder in a bowl
3)Add in little milk
4)Mix well and set aside
5)Take sugar in a sauce pan
6)add in milk
7)bring it to a boil
8)once it boils
8)add in the custard mix
9)keep mixing and cooking
10)it will get thick quite fast
13)Set aside in fridge so it can get cold.
15)Fill with mangoes and bananas
16)Pour some custard in
17)Top with more fruits
18)Top with more custard and cherry
19)Chill before serving
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.