Mini Dhokla Cakes Recipe – Kids Indian Snack Recipes with step wise pictures.
Healthy steamed snack recipes for kids. They will absolutely love it and it is very easy to make as well. This dhokla is so cute.
Paneer Cheese Wraps
Hummus Veggie Wrap
Carrot Hummus Wrap
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sooji / Rava - ¼ cup
- Gram Flour / Kadalai Mavu - ½ cup
- Curd / Yogurt - ½ cup
- Water as needed
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Oil for greasing mould
- Mix, sooji, gram flour, curd, salt, turmeric powder, carrot and coriander leaves.
- Add water and make a batter. Let it rest for 10 mins.
- Now add in baking soda and mix well.
- Grease moulds.
- Spoon batter and steam for 10 mins.
- Unmould and serve
1)Take sooji in a bowl
2)Add in gram flour
3)Add in yogurt
4)Add chopped carrot and coriander leaves
5)Add in salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Let the batter sit for 10 mins
6)Add in baking soda just before steaming
7)Mix well so batter gets light
9)Spoon batter in
10)Place in steamer and steam
11)It will take around 5 to 10 mins
12)Cool a little