Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Aloo Baingan Sabzi Recipe - Potato & Brinjal Dry Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Aloo baingan dry sabzi make a perfect and simple sidedish for rice or roti. It is fast and easy to make. The combination is amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Aloo Baingan Recipe
- Oil - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Potato - 2 peeled and cubed
- Brinjal - 2 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Heat oil and add cubed potatoes. Fry till it is golden.
- Add brinjal and mix well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well. Cook till it is golden and cooked.
- Now add in chilli powder and garam masala powder.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add peeled and cubed potatoes
2)Fry till golden
3)Add in cubed brinjal
5)Add in salt and turmeric powder
6)Mix well. Cook till potatoes and brinjal is done.
7)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder