Chicken Yakiniku with Sesame-Marinated Carrots & Garlic Rice, Tangelo & Honey-Glazed Salmon with Farro, Apple & Crispy Rosemary & Falafel Pitas with Roasted Sweet Potato & Yogurt Sauce.
- Farro - 1 cup
- Apple - 1 peeled and cubed
- Tangelo - 1 juiced
- Rosemary - 2 to 3 tblspn
- Salmon - 2 steaks
- Honey - 1 to 2 tblspn
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 to 2 tblspn
- Spring Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil - 1 tblspn + 1 tsp
- Start by cooking farro in salted boiling water. Cook as per package directions, drain and set aside.
- Now heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, fry up some rosemary till it gets nice and crispy. Set aside.
- In the same oil, add in spring onions and apples. Season with salt and pepper and saute till it gets nicely chared. Toss this over cooked farro and mix well. Set aside.
- Now cook salmon. Season salmon both side with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tblspn oil in a pan, place salmon skin side down and cook till crispy. Now flip over and cook.
- Add in tangelo juice and honey and let it bubble for a min.
- Now plate farro salad on couple of plates and top with salmon and drizzle with the syrup.
- Serve hot.
Honey-Glazed Salmon with Farro with pictures
|add some apple cider vinegar and mix well..set this aside|
|Season salmon with salt and pepper|
|Heat oil in a pan|
|place salmon skin side down|
|cook till the skin gets crispy, flip over and cook|
|add in the tangelo juice|
|and some honey|
|let it bubble up, till the sauce thickens|
|now it is nice and syrupy|
|Time to plate..spoon some farro on plates|
|top with salmon and drizzle with the honey sauce|
This is their second meal which i tried..Falafel Pitas with Roasted Sweet Potato & Yogurt Sauce