Cauliflower Egg Sabzi Recipe – Gobi Egg Scramble Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious cauliflower curry which has a addition of eggs added. This delicious sidedish taste wonderful with rice or roti.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cauliflower - 2 cups florets
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Eggs - 3
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add fennel seeds.
- Add in onions and saute for a min.
- Add in caulliflower along with salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy.
- Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Add in eggs and scramble it.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in fennel seeds
2)Add in onions
3)Add in cauliflower
4)Add in salt and turmeric powder
6)Mix well and keep cooking
7)Cook covered till the veggie is tender
8)Add in tomatoes
10)Cook till tomatoes get mushy
11)Now it is done
12)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder
15)Mix well and scramble it