Cauliflower & Paneer Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious side dish which taste amazing with some hot rotis or pulao. This has cauliflower, paneer and capsicum curry.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cauliflower & Paneer Curry Recipe
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion - 2 large finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 2 large finely chopped
- Green Chilli - 2 slit
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli powder - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tblsp
- Cauliflower - 3 cups cut into florets
- Capsicum - 1 large cut into chunks
- Paneer - 100 grams cubed
- Water as needed
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tblsp
- Kasuri Methi Leaves / Dried Fenugreek Leaves - 2 tblsp
- Heat oil and butter in a pan, add cumin and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions, chillies and saute for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add spice powders and mix well.
- Add in cauliflower and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 mins.
- Add capsicum and mix well.
- Add paneer and toss gently.
- Add in water and bring it to a boil.
- Add in cornflour which is mixed with some water. Cook till thickens.
- Add in kasuri methi leaves and mix well.
1)Heat butter and oil in a kadai.
2)Add in cumin seeds
3)Add in onions and mix well.
5)Add in green chilli and ginger garlic paste
7)Add in salt and turmeric powder
8)Saute for 5 mins
9)Add in tomatoes
11) Cover and cook till oil separates
12)Now it is done
13)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder
15)Add in cauliflower
17)Cover and cook
18)Now the cauliflower is tender
19)Add in capsicum
21)Add in paneer
23)Bring it to a boil
24)bring it to a boil
25)Add cornflour slurry
27)Add in kasuri methi leaves