Cheese Spread Chicken Wrap Recipe – Kids Lunch Box Ideas with step wise pictures.
This is a quick lunch box wrap recipe which you are put in your kids box. It is not only easy to make but is so tasty too.
This is a simple wrap to put together using some leftover chicken and cheese. Such an easy recipe to make and taste so delicious. Perfect to put in kids lunch box.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves chopped
- Onion - 1 large sliced
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 1 sliced
- Red Chilli Flakes to taste
- Pasta Seasoning to taste
- Cooked chicken - 2 cups shredded
- Cheese Spread - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Chapati or Tortilla as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in onions and peppers and saute for 1 min.
- Add cooked chicken, salt, red chilli flakes, pasta seasoning and mix well.
- Add cheese spread and mix well.
- Take a chapati and spread with this mix and roll it.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in garlic
3)Add sliced onions and capsicum
4)Saute for a min
5)Now it is done
6)Add in cooked chicken
7)Add in red chilli flakes
8)Add black pepper powder
9)Add in pasta seasoning
11)Now take your cheese spread
12)Add it in
14)take your tortilla or chapati
15)Spoon the mixture in