Cheesy Egg Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and filling egg cheese paratha which is not only easy to make but makes a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is very delicious and is so easy to make as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Water as needed
- Oil as needed
- Egg - 2
- Cheese - ½ cup shredded
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Mix wheat flour with salt and water and knead till it forms soft dough. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for filling.
- Take small portion of dough, spread it evenly. Apply oil and sprinkle with little flour and fold it. Apply oil again and sprinkle with flour. Fold again. Now roll it out and place it on a hot pan.
- Flip over and cook. Now gently remove the top layer alone and pour the egg filling in.
- Cook both sides,drizzle oil as needed.
1)Take eggs in a bowl
2)Add in grated cheese
3)Add in coriander leaves and chillies
4)Add in onions
8)Take a small portion of dough
9)Roll it out
11)Sprinkle with flour
14)Fold it and drizzle oil. Now sprinkle with some flour
16)Roll it out
17)Place it in a hot pan
18)Flip over and cook
19)Remove the top layer alone
20)Pour egg mix in
21)Cook both sides till it is done