Chicken Mushroom Pasta Sizzler with Step by Step Pictures. Delicious pasta cooked with mushroom and chicken sauce taste so good.
Sizzler is one of the most requested recipe in yummy tummy for many years..Ever since i started my continental food series, i have been eyeing on making this platter. Finally made it a week before for my sister and she enjoyed it to the core.
About this Recipe
Mushroom sauce is a white or brown sauce that is made with mushrooms as the main ingredient. It can be prepared in a variety of ways and with a variety of ingredients, and it is used to top a variety of foods. Mushroom sauce is a sauce made with mushrooms as the main ingredient. It's often cream-based and goes well with veal, chicken and poultry, pasta, and other foods like vegetables. Some sources recommend serving mushroom sauce with fish. This mushroom with chicken recipe features tender chicken smothered in a thick and creamy mushroom sauce with the flavour and consistency of gravy. The earliest known pasta was made from rice flour and was popular in the eastern world. Pasta was traditionally made from hard wheat and shaped into long strands in Italy.
I bought this sizzler plate couple years before during my trip to chennai, and ever since i wanted to use this. But somehow i didn't get a chance to try it. Finally i made it and will be soon share many version of sizzler..If you want any other kind of sizzler please mention it in the comment so i can give it a go..And also i never run out for ideas for my continental food series.Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Ingredients for Chicken & Mushroom Pasta Sizzler
Chicken Breast :
Chicken breasts are prone to drying out when overcooked, so they should be cooked quickly over high heat. Cooking chicken breasts in a skillet, stir-frying, roasting/baking, or grilling are the best options.
Red Chilli flakes :
Dry red chilli flakes are a spice made from a mild red pepper in the Capsicum annum family. Depending on the variety of pepper and whether the hotter seeds and spongy tissue are included, the flavour ranges from sweet and mild to hot.
Mushrooms have an earthy flavour and a spongey texture, depending on the variety. Because of the fungis mildly savoury flavour, it is a popular meat substitute among vegans and vegetarians. There are various types of mushrooms, and not all of
them have the same earthy, savoury flavour.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Sizzler Recipe
- Chicken Breast - 2 slice in half
- All Purpose Flour - 2 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tblspn
- Pasta - 3 cups cooked
- French Fries as needed
- Cabbage or lettuce as needed
- For Sauce:
- Butter - 1 tblspn
- Garlic - 4 chopped finely
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Mushrooms - 10 sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning - ½ tsp
- Milk - 1.5 cup
- Parsley - 2 tblspn chopped finely
- Start by heating your sizzler plate on one flame.
- Take flour, red chilli flakes, salt and italian seasoning in a plate and mix well. Dip the sliced chicken breast in flour and coat on both sides.
- Heat oil in a pan, place chicken in and cook for 3 mins on each side. Remove and set aside in a plate.
- Now in the same pan, add in butter. Add in garlic and onions and cook till golden.
- Now add in mushrooms and cook till golden. Add in salt, chilli flakes and italian seasoning and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix well. Add in chicken back in and flip over. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. Now it is done. Add parsley and mix well.
- Now take the cooked sauce and spoon over the cooked pasta, toss well and set aside.
- Now take your sizzler plate, place in cabbage over it. Spoon over pasta and top with chicken and sauce, place french fries on the side.
- Now for some sizzling action you can either pour some vinegar on the base of the plate when serving.
- Serve immediately.
Chicken Mushroom Pasta Sizzler Step by Step