Cranberry chews recipe with step by step pictures.
This cookies has a buttery base and has cranberries and white chocolate in them which taste amazing.
The cookies itself is delicious. The cranberries in this taste tart and the white chocolate taste sweet.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cranberry Chews Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 125 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¼ cup 150 grams
- Cranberry - 1 cup dried
- White Chocolate - 1 cup chopped finely
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in baking powder and all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chunks, cranberry and mix well.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it.
- Arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take Butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in egg
5)Add in vanilla
6)Mix well till creamy
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
11)Take cranberries and chopped white chocolate
12)Add it in
13)Take small portions and roll it.
14)Arrange it in a parchment lined baking sheet
17)Pop it in oven in the lowest rack and bake
18) Bake for 15 mins or so.
19)Bake till done