Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Egg Omelette Curry Recipe - Egg Roll Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious omelette curry which taste amazing and is easy to make as well. This is best served with hot rice.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Egg Omelette Curry Recipe
- Eggs - 4
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Onion - 1 large chopped
- Tomato - 2 chopped
- Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 small piece
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 3
- Mix eggs with salt and pepper. Make omelette and roll it. Remove and cut into pieces. Set aside.
- Grind all ingredients except oil to a coarse mix.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add in masala and cook till raw smell leaves.
- Now add in water and cook till oil separates.
- Add in egg omelette in and mix well.
1)beat eggs with salt and pepper. Make omelette in a pan
3)Roll like this
4)Take it in a plate
5)Cut it into pieces
6)Take onion, tomato in a blender
7)Add spice powders, salt and sugar
8)Make it into a coarse paste
9)Heat oil in a kadai.
10)Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon and cardamom
11)Add ground masala
12)Saute till raw smell leaves
13)cover and cook
14)Now it is done
16)Cook till oil separates
17)Add egg in
18)Simmer for 2 more mins