Yogurt Bark Recipe - Frozen Yogurt Strawberry Bark Recipe with step wise pictures.
This easy yogurt honey bark taste so delicious. It is extremely healthy and is great for kids. This makes a healthy snack for kids and is very tasty too.
This dessert is one of the easiest dessert you could ever make.
I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me. So i thought instead of making popsicles always, lets try something different and make a small bark using yogurt.. This frozen yogurt bark was so yummy, you will love it for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Yogurt Bark Recipe
- Greek Yogurt - 1 cup or use hung yogurt
- Honey to taste
- Strawberries as needed sliced
- Mix yogurt and honey till smooth.
- Pour this into a parchment lined plate and spread evenly.
- Place sliced strawberries on top.
- Freeze overnight.
- Break into shards and enjoy.
- Store it in freezer. serve immediately
1)Take yogurt in a bowl.
3)Whisk till smooth
4)Line a plate with parchment paper
5)Pour the yogurt mix
7)Top with some sliced strawberries
9)peel it off
10)Break into shards
11)Serve immediately or store in freezer.