Fruit Cocktail Jello Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious fruit cocktail jello cake which taste so refreshing and is so yummy. This cake is eggless and is mouthwatering.
French Yogurt Cake
Pressure Cooker Vanilla Milk Cake
Basic Vanilla Cake with Eggs
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1½ cup / 180 grams
- Sugar – 1 cup / 200 grams
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup / 250 ml
- Butter – ¼ cup melted / 50 grams
- Fruit Cocktail - 1 can
- Jelly Packet - 1
- Whipped Cream - as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Brush a baking tin with oil and dust it with flour. Tap off the excess and set aside till use.
- Now make the batter. Take all the ingredients given in the list in a mixing bowl. Mix till cmooth.
- Pour this batter into the tin,
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins
- Remove it and cool down.
- Now make jelly. Take jelly powder in a bowl, add 1 cup of hot water. Pour this over the cake and top with drained fruit cocktail pieces.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Top with cream.
- Chill for few hours.
- Slice into pieces and serve.
1)Grease a pan with butter or oil and dust with flour. Set aside.
2)Take flour in a bowl
3)Add in sugar
3)Add in baking soda
5)Add in melted butter
6)Add in milk
8)Pour it into pan
9)Bake till done
10)Take some fruit cocktail and drain them
11)Take jelly packet in a bowl
12)Add hot water to it
13)Top with fruit cocktail
14)Top with whipped cream