Fruity Cinnamon Cookies with Step by Step Pictures.
The cookies itself was delicious with chewy bits of dried fruits. Fruity biscuits with delicious bits of dried fruits.
The cookie dough is a basic butter cookies and it can be made into any flavours. I made chocolate chip flavour, cranberry flavour and pecan flavour too. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 125 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Dried Pinepple Kiwi, Strawberry - 1 cup chopped finely
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in baking powder and all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add in cinnamon and fruits and mix well.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough and flatten it.
- Arrange it in a baking tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take Butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)Add in egg
5)Add in vanilla
6)Mix well till creamy
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in flour
11)Take fruits and cinnamon powder. I used dried pineapple, kiwi, and strawberries.
12)Chop them finely
13)Add it into the dough
14)Add cinnamon powder
16)Shape it into a dough. Put it in fridge for few hours.
17)Take small balls. roll it out.
18)Flatten the cookies
19)Bake in the lower rack of the oven
20)Bake till done