Green Peas Tikki Chaat Recipe – Peas Tikki Chaat Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy green peas tikki chaat which taste super yummy. This makes a light lunch or dinner. Super healthy and so easy to make.
This is a healthy chaat recipe made using peas. The peas tikki are shallow fried till crispy and then served with a yogurt sauce and topped with whole lot of delicious toppings.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Green Peas - 2 cups cooked
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Green Chilli - 2 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Bread Crumbs - ½ cup
- Oil - as needed for frying
- Yogurt / Curd - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Green Chutney as needed (Recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney as needed (Recipe here)
- Onion finely chopped for serving
- Tomato finely chopped for serving
- Green Chillies finely chopped for serving
- Coriander Leaves finely chopped for serving
- Sev as needed
- Chat Masala Powder as needed
- Take green peas in a blender and blend till coarsely ground.
- Take it in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Shape it into patties and fry till golden.
- Take yogurt, salt, sugar, cumin powder and chat masala. Mix well.
- Spoon this into the plate, top with patties, onions, tomatoes, chillies, coriander leaves, green chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Finally top with sev and serve immediately.
1)Take cooked green peas in a blender
2)Grind it well.
3)Take it in a bowl.
4)Add in onions, coriander leaves and chillies
5)Add in salt to taste
6)Add in breadcrumbs
8)Take small ball from it.
11)Cook on a pan with little oil till golden.
12)Cook till golden on both side.
13)Take yogurt in a bowl, add salt, sugar, chat masala and cumin powder
15)Take a serving dish
16)Spoon some yogurt mix in
17)Add in tikki
18)Top with onions
19)Tomatoes and green chillies
20)Top with coriander leaves
21)Add in green chutney
22)Add tamarind chutney
23)Top with chat masala powder
24) Top with sev