Similar Chutney Recipes,
Indian Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Onion-1 chopped finely
- Tomatoes-3 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves / Cilantro-3 tblspn chopped
- Cheese slices
- Cumin seeds / Jeerakam-1 tsp
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- White Bread-as needed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper-to taste
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Heat butter in a pan..Add in mustard and cumin seeds..
- Add in the Onion and mix well,now add in tomatoes and mix well..
- Cook this for 10 mins..Season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in cilantro and mix well.
- Tip this into a bowl and let it cool.
- Now assemble the sandwich.Add a tblspn of the prepared tomato chutney over the bread..Place a cheese slice on top and close it with another bread.
- Now apply butter on one side of the bread and put it on a heated tawa,Apply butter on other sides too.
- Grill on both sides till golden brown.Cut it into Traingles and serve.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
|Take all your ingrediants|
|add in seeds|
|and your onions|
|saute for few minutes|
|add in tomatoes|
|season with salt and pepper|
|mix well..Cook for a while|
|add in cilantro|
|Set it aside|
|a close look|
|take two slices of bread|
|add a good amount of chutney over this|
|take a cheese slice|
|put it straight on top|
|close it up|
|prepare another one like this|
|fry in a tawa|
|on both sides|
|take it out|