Gummy Chocolate Bark Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate bark which taste so good and easy to make. It is not only simple but it is great to make for parties too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Gummy Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Bar as needed
- Gummy Jelly - 10
- Rainbow Sprinkles as needed
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave or a pan.
- Stir till it is melted.
- Spoon the chocolate in parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Top with jelly and sprinkles.
- Set in fridge for 1 to 2 hour.
- Break into shards and serve.
1)Take dark chocolate bar in a microwave safe bowl
2)Melt it microwave for a min. Stir till smooth
3)Line a tray with parchment paper
4)Spoon the chocolate into the tray
6)spread it evenly.
7)Top with gummy
8)Take your sprinkles
9)top with sprinkles
10)Set it in fridge for 2 hours
10)Now the chocolate is set
11)Break into shards