Health Mix Powder Puttu Recipe - Sattu Mavu Puttu Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious sattu mavu puttu which makes a great breakfast options. You can use either homemade health mix powder or store bought.
Puttu is one of the famous keralan dish. They usually have puttu with fish curry or kadala curry. I have posted ragi puttu, wheat puttu, tapioca puttu. This one i made with sattu mavu or health mix powder. It is so easy to make and taste so healthy and delicious.Great for kids. You can mix banana, sugar and little ghee and enjoy.
Kambu Mavu Puttu
- Health Mix Powder / Sattu Mavu - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Coconut - ½ cup
- Take sattu mavu, salt, sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add water and mix well till it is crumbly.
- Now take puttu maker, spoon coconut in the bottom, spoon puttu mix on top and top with coconut.
- Place in a steamer and cook for 5 to 6 mins.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take health mix powder in a bowl. Recipe below
2)Add in sugar
6)Rub it well
7)If you take a mixture and press it should clump up
8)When you break it should crumble. This is the texture.
10)Take puttu maker
11)Spoon coconut in the bottom
12)Spoon the mix inside
13)Top with more coconut
14)Place it over a pressure cooker. Steam for 5 to 6 mins
Leave a Reply