Kashmiri Paneer Barfi Recipe - Easy Diwali Sweets Recipe with step wise pictures.
Kashmiri paneer burfi is not only easy to make but taste simply delicious. It needs just few ingredients and makes the perfect burfi all the time.
Diwali is around the corner. So it is time to think of all the dessert and snacks which we are planning to make for diwali. This is the time to celebrate and indulge. I have already noted down all the recipes which i have to try for this diwali.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Kashmiri Paneer Barfi Recipe
- Paneer - 100 grams
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Milk powder - ½ cup
- Saffron - a pinch
- Warm milk - 1 tblsp
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Chopped nuts - 2 tblsp finely chopped
- Mix saffron with warm milk and set aside.
- Take paneer and condensed milk in a blender and blend till creamy.
- Add it in a nonstick kadai. Add in milk powder and mix well.
- Cook till it thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Add saffron milk and mix well.
- Cook till it is thick.
- Pour this in a parchment lined pan and spread evenly.
- Top with choppped nuts.
- Let it cool down. Leave to set.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take paneer in a blender
2)Add in sweetened condensed milk
3)Blend till smooth
4)Pour it in a nonstick kadai
5)Add milk powder
6)Cook till it starts to thicken
7)Keep cooking on medium heat
8)Now it has thickened
9)Add saffron milk
11)Now it is done
12)Add cardamom powder and mix well
13)Spoon this in a parchment paper or cling wrap lined tray and spread evenly
14)Top with chopped nuts and press evenly
15)Slice into bars and serve