Bubble Tea is a popular drink in taiwan. It is most favorite drink of many. I started loving it from our recent trip to thailand. Ever since i was looking to make bubble tea at home. So when i found out boba pearls in amazon immediately i bought a pack of it. Now i am off to make many flavours of boba or bubble tea.
You can make boba pearls at home but it is pretty time consuming, so i prefer to buy it. But dont worry i will soon share the recipe of making it at home.
I used cooked boba pearls to make this milk pudding and it turned out just awesome.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cup
- Boba Pearls - 1/2 cup
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 10 grams
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or to taste
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Bring water to a boil. Add in boba pearls and cook till it floats on top. After that cook for another 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Soak china grass in a bowl with water. Now heat it till it is melted.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add in cooked boba and mix well.
- Pour it into mould and let it set for 2 hours.
- Unmould and Serve
1)Take tapioca pearls. You can buy it from here
2)This is how it looks
3)Bring lots of water to a boil
4)Add tapioca pearls
5)Boil till it floats on top and cook on low heat for 5 mins
1)Take china grass in a bowl
2)Add in water and let it soak for 10 mins
3)Now it has turned soft.
4)Take it in a sauce pan and melt it gently
5)Now it is all melted.
6) Once it starts to simmer.
7)Add in sugar
8)Add sugar to taste
10)Add in milk
12)Add in cooked tapioca pearls or boba
14)Pour it into moulds and let it set in fridge for 1 to 2 hours
15)Once it is set
16)Unmould and serve.