Baked Badam Chicken Kebab Recipe – Murgh Badami Kebab with step wise pictures.
Delicious badam chicken which is baked to perfection and is finger licking good. This not only taste amazing but is super succulent.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - 1 kg cut into pieces
- Badam - 50 grams
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Kasuri methi leaves - 2 tblsp
- Green chillies - 6
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tblsp
- Curd / Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Lemon Juice - 4 tblsp
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Make deep slashes on chicken.
- Grind all ingredients together to a smooth paste
- Pour over chicken and mix well. Leave to marinate for atleast 4 hours or overnight.
- Arrange in a baking tray and bake for 45 mins. Flip inbetween and continue baking,
- Serve hot.
1)Take badam in a blender
2)Add in cream
3)Add kasuri methi leaves
4)Add in green chillies
5)Add mint leaves
6)Add in ginger garlic paste
7)Add in yogurt
8)Add lemon juice
9)Add salt to taste
10)Add black pepper to taste. Add in some oil
11)Grind to a smooth puree
12) Make deep slashes in chicken
14)Mix well and leave to marinate overnight or atleast 4 hours
15)Arrange in a baking tray lined with foil
16)Bake for 20 mins
21)Flip over and bake for another 20 to 25 mins