Peanut Butter & Oats Energy Bites with step wise pictures.
Healthy oats bites which has peanut butter in them which has lots of good stuff in them which is healthy for your body. This will be a great grab and go breakfast option.
This is a easy grab and go breakfast or a after workout energy bites. It has oatmeal, peanut butter, flax seeds and for taste it has dark chocolate chips too. Enjoy couple of bites with a glass of milk and you are all set for breakfast.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Instant Oatmeal - 1 cup
- Peanut Butter - 1/3 cup
- Honey - 2 tblsp or to taste
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Flax Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1/4 cup
- Take peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add oats, flax seeds and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take small portion and shape it into ball.
1)Take oats in a dry pan.
2)Toast till golden
3)Take peanut butter in a bowl.
4)Add in honey
5)Add in a dash of vanilla.
7)Add in oats
8)Add in flax seed
9)Add in chocolate chips
11)Take small portion of the mix
12)Roll it into a ball.