Scrambled Paneer Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super spicy and delicious paneer scramble or scrambled paneer. It taste amazing as it is or as a filling for sandwich.
A easy and fast paneer dish which you can either serve with roti or paratha. You can fill this between bread or burger buns as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Scrambled Paneer Recipe
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - ½ tsp
- Spring Onion - 4 chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Paneer - 150 grams crumbled
- Red Chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato Ketchup - 4 tblsp
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cumin and let them sizzle.
- Add in onion, chillies and saute for a min.
- Add paneer and chilli flakes, pepper powder and salt.
- Stir fry till it gets dry.
- Add in ketchup and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds
2)Add in chopped spring onions
3)Add in green chillies
5)Add in scrambled paneer
7)Add in salt
8)Add in red chilli flakes
9)Add in pepper powder