Spaghetti Chilla Recipe – Spaghetti Pancakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Spaghetti chilli or pancakes or dosa is such a easy and quick recipe to put together, Not only it makes a great breakfast but also a great after school snack for kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Cheese Wraps
Hummus Veggie Wrap
Carrot Hummus Wrap
- Spaghetti - small handful
- Sooji / Rava / Semolina - 1/4 cup
- Curd / Yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Carrot - 3 tblsp chopped
- Onion - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Capsicum - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for making pancakes
- Take water in a sauce pan. Add salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add in spaghetti and cook till it is done. Drain it.
- Take it in a bowl, add sooji, and all the ingredients except oil. Mix to a smooth batter.
- Leave aside for 10 mins.
- Now heat a pan, make dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides.
- Flip over when cooked. Cook for few more mins.
- Serve hot.
1)Take cooked spaghetti in a bowl
3)Add in yogurt / curd
4)Add in salt and pepper
7)Add chopped carrots
8)Add in chopped coriander leaves
9)Add little water
10)Mix well. Leave to rest for 10 mins
11)Spread the batter in hot tawa
12)Drizzle oil around the sides
13)Flip over and cook
14)Now it is cooked