Thai Sausage Fried Rice Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Thai fried rice recipe also known as Thai sausage rice taste so delicious and is very easy to make.
Thai Sausage Fried Rice Recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest recipe you could ever make with leftover rice. You are definitely going to love my schezwan fried rice.
Fried rice is not only delicious to eat but it makes a perfect lunch box recipe too.
Tips to make best fried rice.
1)Always use cooled rice, fridge cold rice is best.
2)Cook rice a day in advance and store in fridge, This rice is best for fried rice.
3)Always cook fried rice in high heat.
4)Serve fried rice piping hot.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Jeera Veg Pulao
Thai Sausage Fried Rice
- Cooked Rice - 3 cups
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Garlic - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Chicken Sausage - 3 chopped
- Fish Sauce - 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce - to taste
- White Pepper to taste
- Egg - 3
- Vinegar - to taste
- Spring onion as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, Add in onion, garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in chicken sausage and cook till brown.
- Spread it to the side and add in beaten eggs and scramble it well.
- Add fish sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- Add in cooked rice and toss well.
- Add in pepper and mix well.
- Add in vinegar and white pepper and toss well.
1)Cook rice and drizzle with some oil and toss well. This has to get completely cool.
2)Heat oil in a wok
3)Add in garlic and onions
4)Add in sausage
5)Cook till sausage is done
6)Cook till sausage is crispy
8)Add in eggs
12)Add in fish sauce
13)Add in soy sauce
15)Add in cooked rice
17)Add in white pepper
18)Add lemon juice or vinegar
Leave a Reply