Toor Dal & Rice Dosa Recipe – Tuvaram Paruppu Dosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a delicious and fast dosa recipe which is so easy to make. You can make the powder in advance and store in a container. Use as needed.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Raw Rice - 1 cup
- Toor Dal - 1/2 cup
- Oil - as needed
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Powder dal and rice to a fine powder.
- Take it in a bowl, add all ingredients and water. make a thin batter.
- Heat a tawa. Pour batter from height to create thin crispy dosa.
- Drizzle oil and cook till crispy.
1)Take raw rice in a blender
2)Add toor dal
4)Make it into a fine powder
5)Take this in a bowl
6)Add in asafoetida
7)add chilli powder
9)Add water and mix well
10)Mix well to a thin batter
11)Pour the batter from a height
12)Make thin crepes
13)Drizzle oil around the sides
14)Cook till dosa gets crispy