Easy Tutti Fruity Burfi Recipe with step wise pictures
Such an easy desert made using milk powder. It hardly takes 10 mins to make from start to finish. Super delicious one. You need only 4 ingredients and 10 mins to make this desert.
When i was writing down my to-do recipes for this diwali, first thing which came to my mind is the burfi which i saw in a sweet stall. They are called milk burfi and it was in different colours and flavours. Those barfis were not the hard ones, it is the soft ones. I wanted to make that so badly. I also wanted to make chocolate flavoured and layered ones from the barfi.
Couple days back i was looking for that recipe online, and i came across this recipe. I thought of giving it a try and as usual i adjusted the recipe to my liking and it was super delicious. I added tutti fruity and made it as a tutti fruity burfi.
This whole barfi making process took me under 10 mins from start to finish. And when we took the first bite the barfi was so yummy. It was not too sweet at all. Infact you can reduce the sweetness as per your liking.
Tutti Fruity Burfi Recipe
- Milk powder / Dry Milk Powder - 11/4 cup
- Ghee - ⅛ cup
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Powdered Sugar - ½ cup Normal sugar powdered in a blender
- Tutti Fruity - ¼ cup
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan, add milk powder, milk and give a mix. Saute this for 30 seconds to 1 min till it is well combined.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix well. In 1 to 2 min the ghee will start to leave the sides of the pan.
- It wont take more than 2 mins.
- Add tutti fruity and mix well
- Immediately pour it in a grease pan and top with saffron and nuts.
- Leave to cool for 5 mins. Slice and serve.
1)Heat ghee in a pan
2)Add milk powder
3)Stir for few seconds
4)Add powdered sugar
6)Add in milk
8)Cook till ghee separates from the side.
9)Add tutti fruity
11)Spoon into the pan
12)Once it is cooled, cut into pieces