Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Udon Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious hot and sour chicken soup with those thick udon noodles. It is so filling and is so delicious too. You can enjoy this soup on cold days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Udon Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe
- Udon Noodles - 100 grams
- Chicken with Bones - 500 grams
- Carrot - 1 grated
- Cabbage - 1 cup chopped finely
- Soya Sauce - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Vinegar to taste
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tblsp
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cook udon noodles as per package directions. Drain them and divide it between serving bowls.
- Take chicken in a pot, cover with water and cook till chicken is tender.
- Now drain the chicken and remove flesh from it.
- Now add carrot and cabbage to the chicken and cook till the veggies are done.
- Add salt, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and vinegar.
- Add in cornflour mixed with little water. Mix well so the soup gets thick.
- Now Pour the soup over the noodles and serve.
1)Take udon noodles.
2)I used one bundle
3)Add it in salted boiling water
4)Cook till noodles are tender
5)Divide it between bowls
6)Cook chicken in water till tender
7)Remove the chicken pieces in a bowl
8)Shred the chicken
9)To the stock add in cabbage and carrot
10)Bring it to a boil
11)Now shred the cooled chicken
12)Add chicken back into the stock
13)Add little soy sauce
14)Add in salt
16)Add in vinegar
18)Mix cornflour with water and add it in
19)Add pepper to taste
21)Pour the soup over noodles and serve