Watermelon & Pineapple Chia Drink Recipe with step wise pictures.
Refreshing and yummy watermelon pineapple drink which is such a thirst quencher. This drink is so yummy and has chia seeds in them.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Watermelon Pineapple Chia Drink Recipe
- Watermelon - 2 cups
- Pineapples - 1 cup chopped
- Sugar to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Chia Seeds - 2 tspIcecubes as needed
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add water and mix well. Set aside to bloom. Check this link to learn how to bloom chia seeds.
- Take watermelon, pineapple, sugar, lemon juice and icecubes in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Pour it into a bowl.
- Add bloomed chia seeds and mix well.
1)Take watermelon and icecubes in a blender
2)Add in pineapples
4)Add lemon juice
5)Puree till smooth.
6)Take it in a bowl.