Whole Wheat Pillow Cakes with Step by Step Pictures. Sprinkles Sandwich Maker Cake with Step by Step Pictures. These cakes dont need oven at all. It can be made in a sandwich maker.
Are you worried that you couldnt bake cakes for your kids since you dont have an oven. Now worries here after. You can make amazing cakes using a sandwich maker. Super easy and
Pillow Cakes are easy to make and taste so delicious. These cakes can be made in less than 10 mins. When your kids ask for cakes in the evening this is a recipe to make for them.
It needs just few ingredients and it is made using whole wheat flour. You can serve it with a drizzle of chocolate sauce or any sauce.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
You will love this bread cake recipe too.
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ½ cup or as needed
- Oil - 3 tblspn
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Sprinkles as needed
- Butter for greasing mould
- Take oil, sugar, vanilla and egg in a bowl and mix well till combined.
- Now add in flour, baking powder and fold gently.
- Pour milk and fold gently till smooth batter.
- Add sprinkles and mix well.
- Heat the sandwich maker and grease with some butter.
- Pour batter and cover it.
- Cook for 5 to 6 mins till it is cooked.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take oil in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
4)add in egg
6)Add in flour
7)Add in baking powder
9)Add in milk
10)Make it into a smooth batter
11)Add in sprinkles
13)Grease mould with butter
14)Spoon the batter in
15)Cover and cook
16)Now it is done